Resveratrol is a type of polyphenol found in grapes, Japanese knotweed, berries, peanuts, dark chocolate, and tea. The beneficial compound in resveratrol is trans-resveratrol. Clinical studies have shown that trans-resveratrol supports the following:
- Cardiovascular health
- Decrease in inflammation markers
- Blood thinning and blood flow
- Athletic endurance
- Reduced joint pain
- Inhibits growth and spread of cancer cells
- Supports cognition and memory
- Anti-aging, and much more
- Certified 98% pure trans-resveratrol by independent US laboratory
- No excipients (fillers, binders, preservatives, impurities)
- Gluten-free, pesticide-free, non-GMO, and 100% natural (no synthetic ingredients)
- Color: white/off-white
- Manufactured in the USA
- 1 capsule equal to 445 bottles of wine
- Soluble in Alcohol
- CAS number: 501-36-0
As a dietary supplement, adults take 500–1500 mg daily. Mix powder with yogurt, smoothies, or other beverage. Or, take sublingually: hold under the tongue for 1 minute and swallow. Consult your healthcare provider before taking resveratrol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mega Resveratrol is seeking self-employed individuals in Australia, UK, EU and Japan to list our products on Amazon AU, AMAZON UK, Amazon EU and Amazon JP. Please contact Doron via our contact form.