Did you know? Mega Resveratrol has been used by over 300 research institutes, and over 50 studies have been published.
Resveratrol is a type of polyphenol found in grapes, Japanese knotweed, berries, peanuts, dark chocolate, and tea. The beneficial compound in resveratrol is trans-resveratrol. Clinical studies have shown that trans-resveratrol supports the following:
- Reduces joint pain
- Cardiovascular health
- Decrease in inflammation markers
- Blood-thinning and blood flow
- Athletic endurance
- Inhibits growth and spread of cancer cells
- Anti-aging, and much more
- Certified 99% pure trans-resveratrol by independent US laboratory
- Micronized for optimal absorption and bioavailability (Particle size: [D-50]: <1.90)
- No excipients (fillers, binders, preservatives, impurities)
- Gluten-free, pesticide-free, non-GMO, and 100% natural (no synthetic ingredients)
- Color: white/off-white
- Manufactured in the USA
- 1 capsule equal to 450 bottles of wine
- Soluble in Alcohol
- CAS number: 501-36-0
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1–6 capsules daily (or 2 capsules per 50 lbs body weight). Consult your healthcare provider before taking resveratrol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.