Did you know? Mega Resveratrol has been used by over 300 research institutes, and over 50 studies have been published.
Resveratrol is a type of polyphenol found in grapes, Japanese knotweed, berries, peanuts, dark chocolate, and tea. The bioactive compound in resveratrol is trans-resveratrol. Hundreds of clinical studies have looked at the possible health benefits of trans-resveratrol.
- Used in studies by over 300 institutes worldwide
- Certified 99% pure trans-resveratrol by an independent US laboratory
- Micronized for optimal absorption and bioavailability (Particle size: [D-50]: <1.90)
- No excipients (fillers, binders, preservatives, impurities)
- Gluten-free, pesticide-free, non-GMO, and 100% natural (no synthetic ingredients)
- Color: white/off-white
- Manufactured in the USA
- 1 capsule equal to 450 bottles of wine
- Soluble in Alcohol
- CAS number: 501-36-0
*Canadian Customers: Due to additional charges imposed by Canadian Gov’t on FedEx shipments, (Border Crossing Fees, etc.) all orders to Canada will be shipped via USPS unless FedEx shipping is requested by the customer.
Canadian Customs: We will prepay Customs on behalf of our Canadian customers, on orders of $100-$600, that are shipped via USPS (delivered by Canada Post). Most orders are delivered within 8-15 days. Orders shipped by FedEx are not included in the prepaid Customs offer above.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1–6 capsules daily (or 2 capsules per 50 lbs body weight). Consult your healthcare provider before taking resveratrol.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
** An Auto-ship subscription may be canceled at any time. However, a subscription that was canceled after the first shipment, is considered as a one-time order and therefore is not eligible for the subscription discount.
Sign in to your account: My Account